Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rave Reviews

Here are some rave reviews about Chic Gems, etc. jewelry....

When I met Sarah I couldn't stop looking at her jewelry...little did I know she was the creative force behind it. The stones she works with are simply stunning and the clasp being part of the design, is very unique and a great added touch. Stylish and classic are the best way to describe how you feel when wearing.
Brynn C, Chicago, IL

I would like to tell you how pleased I am with the Rose Quartz bracelet and earrings that I received today, Monday, May 12th. They are beautiful in themselves PLUS they match the Rose Quartz necklace that I already have. It is very important to me to have coordinating/complete sets of jewelry and I like that you offer this. Some people will tell me that jewelry should not match and should be eclectic but I must tell you that I have a very “organized” personality and that I’m not spontaneous or eclectic. Also, thank you for the well-wrapped and secure packaging. I received your $15 “thank you” certificate and will take some time to look at your other items on your website. Whether for me, or for gifts for family or friends, you have beautiful items to share… Thank you again and again and again! Have a wonderful day!
Christina W, Spring Grove, IL

I just wanted to tell you—I am already wearing the sparkly necklace that I purchased yesterday with a black dress, and have received about 10 compliments from people at work. It’s a hit! Thanks again!
Kathleen B, Chicago, IL

Just wanted to tell you that I wore "full oyster pearl set" yesterday with a dress that can best be described as Doris Day meets Shantung silk meets Talbots (think deep blue and taupe polka dotted sleeveless raw silk belted shirtdress with pleats) and got RAVE reviews for the ensemble. Can't wait to see the purple and cranberry pearl sets!
Michelle H, Chicago, IL

Want to read more... Click Here!

Tomorrow....we will give you some more trends for fall!
Until then,
XO,
Sarah
Rockstar Gem Goddess of the Universe

No comments: