Friday, June 11, 2010

The T-Shirt to Prove It, by Sherry Sexton, a Story about 25 Women Entreprenuers

I am pleased to announce that my friend Sherry Sexton has launched her book,
The T-Shirt to Prove it!
I have had the pleasure of knowing Sherry since January 2010. She was one of the first people I met when I moved to Tampa from Chicago. From the moment I met Sherry, I knew she was going to BIG places. She is someone who will always go the extra mile and genuinely cares about her clients and friends. As an Entrepreneur, I loved the concept of Sherry's book from the moment I heard about it. She has some outstanding stories of amazing women.
I have had a sneak peak at her book and will soon have my own (autographed) copy!
Here are Sherry's own words about why she wrote this book:
"My purpose in writing this book was to inspire other women by sharing the challenges, adversities, and success of other amazing women entrepreneurs. So if you have ever dreamt of owning your own business but for some reason, never took the leap of faith or if you are a woman entrepreneur who would love additional support in any stage of business-affirming that you are not alone, this is the book for you! If that small voice inside your head keeps saying, "If only I could..." or "Someday I would love to..." then this book will motivate you to take action and live the life you have imagined."
~Sherry Sexton, author of The T-shirt to Prove it!
Be sure to get your copy today!
All the best,
Sarah Radford
CEO/Designer
Designer Jewelry for Professional Women

No comments: