Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Discover the Chic Gems Candy Collection


Shown in Ginger

Shown in Green Grape

Sarah Radford, CEO/Designer of Chic Gems
Wearing the Chic Gems Candy Necklace in Pink Grapefruit
Photography by Loving Legacy Photography-Angela Sackett
Hi Everyone,
I am Sarah Radford, the CEO/Designer of Chic Gems Jewelry.
I have been always had a passion for fashion.
I began Chic Gems as a side project in 2002 while I was in medical sales.
I design my line to work well into any wardrobe, from a day at the office to a night on the town.
The Chic Gems Candy Collection is my playful and modern version of pearls & baubles.
Enjoy many colors to choose from, including Blue Raspberry, Plum, Green Grape, Ginger, and Pomegranate.

I was recently excited to discover that Chicago's First Lady Maggie Daley was seen wearing the Chic Gems Candy Necklace in Plum.
Thank you for reading!
As a special thank you, please feel free to use the code BLOGGER, during checkout at Chic Gems Jewelry to save 20% off your entire order until 6/20/10.
All the best,
Sarah Radford
CEO/Designer
Designer Jewelry for Professional Women

No comments: