Monday, May 10, 2010

Be Chic at Work with Jewelry by Chic Gems

My name is Sarah Radford and I am the Founder and Designer of Chic Gems Jewelry

Above: Sarah Radford of Chic Gems

Our beautiful Chic Gems Model....Looking amazing for a day at the office.
I began Chic Gems as a side project in 2002, while working in medical sales in Chicago.

I thought suits were boring without the appropriate accessories, hence a trip to the bead shop after learning first hand from my aunt how to construct these fantastic, head turning pieces...
A little background...
I have always had a love for fashion since I was a very young girl. Showing off my newest dress at pre-school is one of my earliest memories, in addition to playing "stylist" for my Barbies.

Over the years, I have worked with major retailers such as Express, Judith Rikpa Jewelry, and BCBG Max Azria.
I always loved fashion, but thought I needed a more serious career. I took a detour from my love of fashion and spent almost 6 years in medical sales.
I eventually got back to my passion-FASHION!

I experienced a corporate shake-up in 2006 that propelled me onto the path of entrepreneurship. Naturally I pursued my love of accessories AND fashion.

I design my collection based on several key points:
1. Everyday Style
2. Practicality
3. Affordability
4. Eye catching statement pieces

My conclusion:
I believe you should choose jewelry that compliments your personal style. if you like conservative clothing, go with traditional jewelry such as pearls and crystals. If you like to look fashion forward choose one of my couture pieces to spice up your new outfit.
I believe that my collection, Chic Gems, offers the perfect accessory that transitions from a day at the office to a night on the town.

As a special for reading my blog, enjoy 20% off any order at Chic Gems (online only) by using the code BLOGGER at checkout. Offer expires 5/30/10.
You may also call me at 888.801.8265 to place your order by phone.

Thank you for reading!
Have a fashionable day!

All the very best,
Sarah Radford
CEO/Designer
Designer Jewelry for Professional Women
Photo Credits:
Jewelry by Chic Gems
Wardrobe provided by Malabar Collection
Photography by Ken Stachnik
Styling by Ruben Lopez and Brandy Flint
Make-up by Cynthia Chea and Jessica Rodriguez
Hair by Miguel Martinez

No comments: